On 18 May we will transform our beautiful LNKnits Flagshipstore into a POP-UP paradise for young fashion brands. No less than five talented entrepreneurs will present their collection during our Behold the Belgian Bunch in our very own Flagshipstore. Attend our grand opening on 18 May and be the first to discover the big potential of these Belgian brands. Our poppers will still be in our shop until 31 July, plenty of time for you to pass by and take a look.
Our poppers have been carefully selected and that’s why they completely fit in our LNKnits corporate culture. Just like us these brands are sustainable, fair, fashionable and above all passionate about their product. We proudly present to you our five poppers :
- Love Sundaily: This brand new fashion brand “Love Sundaily” allows you to wear your Sunday outfit every day of the week. Together with her mother Charlotte Roegist (24) designed her own collection inspired on the millies fashion in Spain’s most fashionable city: Madrid.
- Rarámuri Sandels: While hiking around the mountains of Mexico three years ago, Edel Van Riet (28) got to know a very peculiar Indian tribe: the Raramuri. From the very first moment Edel got fascinated by the simplicity and creativity by which the Raramuri produce their own footwear. Subsequently Edel decided to use this as an inspiration for his own collection.
- Atelier Clash: Atalier Clash knows how to work with contrasts in their collection. As the name betrays: Atelier Clash brings you a clash of different influences and styles. This collection was inspired by nature and you could describe it as Bohemian and minimal at the same time. Here you will find statement pieces but also very modest and sober pieces. This allows you the freedom to combine different styles.
- Mieke Dierckx: Mieke takes you on an adventure through the three dimensional world of fashion accessories. Mieke Dierckx is constantly doing research for the best textiles and this way she creates new possibilities and applications for these materials. Out of a series of different experiments a new collection of bags and accessories has arisen. Mieke Dierckx offers you both unique designer pieces and small collections with limited edition pieces.
- Fleurs d’ici: The flowers from Fleurs d'ici are being grown with respect to our surrounding nature and the local flower production. The focus lies on selling flowers to local florists and creating floral arrangements for special occasions. Fleurs d’ici will also be decorating our Flagshipstore with her beautiful flowers on our launch of the Behold the Belgian Bunch. Also, Fleurs d’ici’ will sell her magnificent flower bouquets in our Flagshipstore starting from June!
We can’t wait to discover the collections of these five talented brands. We hope that you’re excited too and that we’ll be seeing each other on 18 May !
Our poppers will be there for you until 31 July so make sure to hop by!
Opening Thursday 18/5 from 17-21h.
Behold The Belgian Bunch: 18/5 - 31/7
Place to be? #lnknitsflagshipstore (Leopoldstraat 22, Antwerp)